Tuesday 9 January 2024

Day 9: Overheard

The brain fog seems to be burning off slowly, if I peer ahear far enough I think I see 'clarity'. Or something similar to it.

I went for a wander at lunch and overheard a couple of people talking. It wasn't the hardest to overhear as they were conversing from OPPOSITE SIDES OF A ROAD. It went something like;

"Hello mate, happy new year! How are you?"

"Good mate! And yourself?"

"Yeah yeah, good. Tired like! I'm just glad the holidays are over so I don't have to drink every day. HA HA HA HA!"

"HA HA HA HA. I know what you mean, bye".

"Byesies". 

.........

So. I. Don't. HAVE. To. Drink. Every. Day. 

What a strange world we live in. 

Jomnm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 10: Ubiquitous

It really is every. Booze. All around us.  Check the screenshot out below. I was looking around for sober diaries, as I am binging all of th...