Sunday 7 January 2024

Day 6: Pang

Had my first proper craving for a drink on Friday evening. It came outta nowhere. 

Around half 8, kids were and bed and my partner was out. I was staring absentmindedly at the Christmas tree wondering about what film to watch. And it hit me all of sudden, really strong too {why don't you have a beer, it's the end of the week, you worked hard, your partner's out having some drinks with friends so why not you?}.

I swatted it away quickly and settled down to watch some sci-fi garbage on Netflix. 

Looking back is was weird it seemed to come from nowhere and went from 0 to a hundred instantly. I think in the past this is exactly when I would have got myself a drink even though I hadn't been planning to at the start of the day. 

But not this time.

Jomnm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 10: Ubiquitous

It really is every. Booze. All around us.  Check the screenshot out below. I was looking around for sober diaries, as I am binging all of th...